My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

User and Password problems
I had seen at the Blogger Help group that a few had commited the same mistake as me: not realized they had the same username and password at the original blogger as the Beta Blogger (that is linked to the google account).

I couldn't get back into this blog for exactly that same reason.

But hey, don't panic and go for a proper lunch: After getting my glucose level back to normal, I found the way round: modify the password on the google account and ta-da! you can access either, as the different passwords seem to help not re-directing from one to the other.
0 people had something to say:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Envíanos un correo a stopdesahuciosbcn@gmail.com con fecha, hora y dirección del desahucio que se haya de parar. ¡Juntas podemos!